Eurico Barros
Eurico Barros  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:29
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 17, 2014

Dear all,

I am looking for localization software to translate videogames and software. I've learnt to use SDL Passolo 2011 but the problem is that this software is very expensive and I can't afford to buy it.

For this reason I'm asking for some advice to buy a good localization software with a lower price. Or if you know someone that wants to sell his SDL Passolo for a good price, I might think in buying it.

Please feel free to give your advices.
... See more
Dear all,

I am looking for localization software to translate videogames and software. I've learnt to use SDL Passolo 2011 but the problem is that this software is very expensive and I can't afford to buy it.

For this reason I'm asking for some advice to buy a good localization software with a lower price. Or if you know someone that wants to sell his SDL Passolo for a good price, I might think in buying it.

Please feel free to give your advices.

Cheers
Eurico
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a cheap Localization software

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »