Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Barcelona - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Christelle P
Christelle P  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
rallying point ? Apr 7, 2017

Hi everyone,

I think I´ll drop by in the afternoon, around 15h30 or later. Where exactly are you planning to be in the park ? It´s quite big and there will probably be more than one picnic group. If the spot can be spontaneoulsy decided, is there a way to identify you ? I doubt I can memorize the faces on your pictures well enough to spot you in an open space So, what should I be looking for ? Anyone with a funky hat
... See more
Hi everyone,

I think I´ll drop by in the afternoon, around 15h30 or later. Where exactly are you planning to be in the park ? It´s quite big and there will probably be more than one picnic group. If the spot can be spontaneoulsy decided, is there a way to identify you ? I doubt I can memorize the faces on your pictures well enough to spot you in an open space So, what should I be looking for ? Anyone with a funky hat / unusual blanket ?

christelle
Collapse

Katrin Nell
Katrin Nell  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:55
Spanish to German
+ ...
Meeting point: Main entrance at 3 PM Apr 9, 2017

Hi Christelle,

the meeting point is the main entrance of the park, just beneath Arc de Triumf. If you cannot be there at 3 PM you will have to look for us in the park, we will have to find a place to picnic. Just in case, my telephone number is: 666062939.

See you later!
Katrin

Katrin Nell
Katrin Nell  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:55
Spanish to German
+ ...
2.30 PM! Apr 9, 2017

Sorry, we meet at 2.30 PM, as first indicated.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »