Carla Ramos (X)
Carla Ramos (X)  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 15:55
Dutch to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 16, 2016

Hi fellow translators!

Is it just me or is Wordfast Anywhere down?

Thanks!

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:55
English to French
+ ...
Seems to work here Aug 16, 2016

but I haven't tested a project in depth.

Ines Lassnig
Ines Lassnig
Local time: 16:55
English to German
+ ...
Same here Aug 16, 2016

I've been trying to access Wordfast Anywhere for 4 hours using different browsers, each time receiving different error messages...

Carla Ramos (X)
Portugal
Dutch to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problems with Wordfast Anywhere continues.. Aug 16, 2016

Thanks JL01 and Ines Lassnig!

Ines - I started having problems approx. 6 hours ago. First at the office and I thought that maybe it could be something with the Internet connection over there. However, at home I'm having problems too.

The first problem was that it was taking too long to open and after managing to enter in my account it would take again a very long time to open and finally the message "TM Server Unavailable" would appear at the bottom.

Now i
... See more
Thanks JL01 and Ines Lassnig!

Ines - I started having problems approx. 6 hours ago. First at the office and I thought that maybe it could be something with the Internet connection over there. However, at home I'm having problems too.

The first problem was that it was taking too long to open and after managing to enter in my account it would take again a very long time to open and finally the message "TM Server Unavailable" would appear at the bottom.

Now it isn't even opening at all. This "unable to access this website" message with "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" is all I get now..
Collapse

Mitch Bailey
Mitch Bailey
Japan
Local time: 00:55
English to Japanese
Still down in Japan Aug 17, 2016

Been down for the past 9 hours in Japan. At first response was very slow. Now won't load; ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error. Is there any official WordFast web page where you can check the status?

Back up now. Anyone know why it was down?

[Edited at 2016-08-17 02:43 GMT]

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:55
Member (2006)
French to English
WFA back online Aug 17, 2016

Dear users,

We're very sorry about the disruption of service last night, Wordfast Anywhere is now back online.

There was a CPU malfunction, combined with an alert notification failure (Murphy’s law). We are taking steps to prevent this from happening in the future.

Kind regards,

John

Carla Ramos (X)
Portugal
Dutch to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved! Thank you all! Aug 17, 2016

John, thanks for the update.
Kind regards,
Carla

[Edited at 2016-08-17 20:31 GMT]

Eirlys Chessa
Eirlys Chessa
Australia
Italian to English
+ ...
Wordfast Anywhere down again...? Apr 9, 2017

Just refreshing this topic as I had not been able to access freetm.com since 12:00 (GMT) yesterday ... initially it was giving an error message (connection error), but now - after login - there is only a loading screen. I wrote to the support email but have not received a response yet... however, in the Wordfast Anywhere Yahoo group I was able to find information on how to fix the issue:
... See more
Just refreshing this topic as I had not been able to access freetm.com since 12:00 (GMT) yesterday ... initially it was giving an error message (connection error), but now - after login - there is only a loading screen. I wrote to the support email but have not received a response yet... however, in the Wordfast Anywhere Yahoo group I was able to find information on how to fix the issue:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Wordfast_Anywhere/info

FYI - for those who may land on this thread, I resolved the issue bu clearing the cache and reloading the page.

[Edited at 2017-04-09 02:40 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-04-09 02:41 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Anywhere down?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »