Do you have “difficult” clients? Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable negotiating? Would you like to be more assertive or more flexible in your dealings with clients? Have you ever got emotional over something a client did or said? Has a client ever tried to act as if they are somehow superior to you? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” this webinar is for you!
Positioning: How to build Win-Win relationships with clients
This webinar is the third and final presentation in a series covering the business side of translation.
When you attend this event, you will learn how to:
• Negotiate with confidence and style.
• Rise to the challenge of dealing with “difficult” clients.
• Handle and use emotion to your advantage.
• Ensure that your professional relationships are win-win and based on parity.
• Present yourself professionally.
Click to expand
• ProZ.com videos require a current flash player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Price and access information
Click to expand
Price : 20 USD
After you purchase access to this video please visit this link:
Bio: Konstantin Kisin is a highly successful legal, financial and video games translator. Since joining Proz.com in 2004, he has made full use of the website to propel his business to new heights and build long-term relationships with clients and colleagues. A regular contributor to Proz.com on the business side of translation, Konstantin has extensive training in the psychology of communication and human behaviour. Sharing his attitude to doing business with his customary passion and enthusiasm, Konstantin's mission is to assist freelancers the world over in establishing professional relationships with clients, making more money, working less and having more fun.