You have the knowledge, ProZ.com provides the tools.
It's simple! You have something to teach, ProZ.com.com provides you with all you need to make that happen.
No previous knowledge on e-learning technologies needed.
* Tools. ProZ.com provides you with tools to create and deliver your course content. A robust e-learning infrastructure to deliver your course.
* Guidelines. Comprehensive step-by-step guidelines to create your course from scratch.
* Assistance. Personalized assistance by experienced ProZ.com staff.
* Audience: Reach the largest audience of translation professionals in the world. Create a new line of income for your business
* No Investment. No money or software investment needed. ProZ.com provides e-learning tools and platforms at no cost.
* Multiple formats. Multiple delivery formats. You can choose the one that is most suitable for you.
* Robust plataform. ProZ.com handles registration, promotion, sales, refunds, customer support, and certificates of attendance.
* Profit sharing. Earn profit on sales per event conducted.
* Royalties. Content creators also earn residual royalty income from the sale of their content.
Course delivery formats
Trainers may offer their courses in any of the delivery formats detailed below. A single trainer may offer any number of training courses using any of the available delivery formats.
| || |
» Videos Recordings on topics of interest to those in the translation industry that can be viewed on demand. Created with screen and audio activity capture sowfware and streamed from a protected hosting site.
| || |
» Webinars One to two hour online presentations with real-time "question and answer". Conducted with a web-based meeting software, trainer and participants join the class right from their desktops using VOIP or telephone. Ideal for lectures on translation business development, client services and software overview.
| || |
» Self-paced training online training trainees can take at their own pace via ProZ.com's e-learning platform, Moodle. It involves the creation of a robust curriculum with short, pre-recorded lessons on specific topics and comprehensive training with quizzes, demos and practices. Good for any translation industry related topic and ideal for training that involves hands-on activities and trainer feedback.
| || |
» Online training Three-hour small group training conducted in real-time. Conducted with a web-based meeting software, trainer and participants join the class right from their desktops using VOIP or telephone. Ideal for CAT tool software training.
| || |
» One-on-one training Individualized instruction, using online courseware and online meetings. Ideal for consulting services and customized software training.
Advertising and marketing options for those conducting in-person training to reach the largest community of translation professionals. It can include:
- Listing in ProZ.com training pages and calendars
- Email promotion targeted by language or location
- Promotion in ProZ.com newsletter and training Newsletter
- Geographically targeted banners
- Optional full e-commerce capabilities including credit card processing, paypal, moneybookers, wire transfers
- Combination with software or book promotion and sale
For more information click here
Create your own training courses and offer them to all ProZ.com users.