Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
若输入的LWA条目查证有违反 Blue Board 规则2或Blue Board 规则6，网站工作人员将予以删除。用户若履次输入违反这些规则的LWA条目，网站工作人员将有权决定暂时或永久封锁其对LWA系统的使用权。
关于Proz网站Blue Board使用的更多信息，请查阅“如何使用Proz.com Blue Board”。
3.1 - Why is a comment simply saying "contact me privately for further details" not allowed?
This comment does not provide any helpful information to other translators and undermines the point of the Blue Board. Translators are busy, if they went to a Blue Board record and every comment merely said "Contact me privately for further details." there would be no point in having the comment section at all.
Site members can contact the translator who gave an entry for more details by clicking the "Email translator" icon on the entry itself.
As of April 2016, in the case of non-payment reports for corporate members of ProZ.com, please note that outsourcers are notified of these reports before they are made visible in order to give the outsourcer the opportunity to confirm if the entry is in line with the conditions for making non-payment reports as described in http://www.proz.com/faq/2995#2995. You should have received an email from site staff notifying you of this policy upon making your entry. Your non-payment report will be made visible shortly if it is line with the rules for making Blue Board entries.
如Blue Board 规则所言， Blue Board 的记录会在任何形式的外包活动结束后至少保持六个月时间。外包商可要求清除 Blue Board 上的某些联系信息，但仅在提供特定理由的前提下才予考虑。尽管如此，在多数情况下，此类请求在已知最后一次外包活动结束后六个月之内将不予考虑。将Blue Board上的记录完全删除的请求可以予以考虑，但是在通常情况下，此类请求将不被批准。
3.8 - How can I request an LWA entry from service provider who has been working with me?
First off all, please remember that only translators that are registered on ProZ.com can make LWA entries in your Blue Board record. Therefore before requesting an LWA entry from a service provider who has worked for you or your company, please first make sure that this service provider is registered on ProZ.com. Otherwise s/he should create a profile on ProZ.com here .
To request an LWA entry, please go to your Blue Board record and:
1)click “Manage LWA feedback” from the menu on the right. You will be redirected to the Feedback management page.
2) Select Request Blue Board Entries (outsourcers only) from the menu on the left.
3) On the next step please start typing the username or the real name of the service provider you are looking for in the “Search” section and click on the name in the list which appears below the search box. If the data displayed in the box on the right corresponds to the desired service provider, click on "Add to list".
4) Make sure that the check box near the name of service provider is checked and click “Proceed to step 2 of 3”.
5) Check the message which will be sent to service provider. A template text to request the Blue Board entry can be personalized, so you may also enter your own text for this message. Once the text is ready, please press on “Proceed to step 3 of 3 (preview and send emails)”.
6) Check the message you are going to send and click the “Send” button or on “Back edit (message) button”, if you would like to edit the message you are going to send.
3.12 - How can I affiliate a profile to a Blue Board record?
To affiliate a profile to certain Blue Board record, please submit a support request to ProZ.com Staff to ask for the affiliation to be made. Please provide the link of the Blue Board record and the profile you would like to affiliate.
3.15 - Is it possible to contest a non-payment report before it is made public?
As of April 2016, if you are a corporate member of ProZ.com and receive a non-payment report on your company’s Blue Board record, then you will be notified by site staff via email before that entry is made publicly visible. If the entry is not in line with the rules for leaving Blue Board feedback as described in http://www.proz.com/faq/2995#2995, or if the non-payment report is no longer valid, then you will be given the opportunity to provide the relevant correspondence to prove this.