Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
CafeTran shows trial version after login to proz (Proz Plus package), is it normal?
Thread poster: Alexander Vareiko
Vuka Mijuskovic
Vuka Mijuskovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 12:16
English to Serbian
+ ...
Yeddi shuts down for no good reason Mar 23, 2017

I followed all the instructions about installing and everything works smoothly so far. It's just that (unlike the trial version) the Yeddi shuts down all by itself in the middle of work. No warning, no notice when I reopen it. Of course, I never loose more than one segment, but I still wish it wouldn't happen. Do you have some advice for me on that matter?

Igor Kmitowski
Igor Kmitowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:16
Member (2016)
English to Polish
+ ...
Increase memory for CafeTran and Java 64-bit Mar 23, 2017

You might try to assign more RAM memory for CafeTran. Insufficient RAM may be the cause of the exit. Please make sure that CafeTran runs on Java 64-bit version, which is needed for handling large projects or translation memories. Check the following ... See more
You might try to assign more RAM memory for CafeTran. Insufficient RAM may be the cause of the exit. Please make sure that CafeTran runs on Java 64-bit version, which is needed for handling large projects or translation memories. Check the following solution:

https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/6000160241-handling-large-projects-or-translation-memories

If the above does not help, please contact the support team at https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/home

Igor
Collapse

marie leconte
marie leconte  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:16
French to English
+ ...
Help! CafeTran is in trial version (using version 2017030301) Jul 30, 2017

Hi everyone,

I am in need of a bit of tech help here.

I have been working on a rather large translation and to my dismay, CafeTran just informed me that I am still using the Trial version. It is just not picking up on my Proz Plus package (which I thought was done automatically at startup).

I attempted to follow the instructions in the forum support on "CafeTran trial version after login to Proz", but to no avail.

Thanks for any input, I'm ki
... See more
Hi everyone,

I am in need of a bit of tech help here.

I have been working on a rather large translation and to my dismay, CafeTran just informed me that I am still using the Trial version. It is just not picking up on my Proz Plus package (which I thought was done automatically at startup).

I attempted to follow the instructions in the forum support on "CafeTran trial version after login to Proz", but to no avail.

Thanks for any input, I'm kinda freaking out here

Marie

P.-s. Have just updated to version 2017030301

[Edited at 2017-07-30 17:19 GMT]
Collapse

Jean Dimitriadis
Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Update CT Jul 30, 2017

Hello Marie,

Unless you have a good reason for not updating to the latest CafeTran version, this is what I would try first.

Also, make sure ProZ is ticked on the Dashboard, in Other resources and services.

If you get the message for the Trial version after that, try to login using the ProZ tab once you open yo
... See more
Hello Marie,

Unless you have a good reason for not updating to the latest CafeTran version, this is what I would try first.

Also, make sure ProZ is ticked on the Dashboard, in Other resources and services.

If you get the message for the Trial version after that, try to login using the ProZ tab once you open your project.

https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000158973-signing-in-to-proz-com-account
Collapse

marie leconte
marie leconte  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:16
French to English
+ ...
Thank you Jean! Jul 30, 2017

Although Proz was checked in the Dashboard, it did not seem to want to "log in". As soon as I unchecked/rechecked it, it logged in!

Sometimes it just takes a minute, a break and the kindness of a stranger!
Thanks for your time.

Best,
Marie

[Edited at 2017-07-30 17:40 GMT]

Jean Dimitriadis
Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Great Jul 30, 2017

Glad to learn you've got your CT connection to ProZ back up and running.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CafeTran shows trial version after login to proz (Proz Plus package), is it normal?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »