I can not login to enter a support ticket.
Thread poster: E. Strijbos
E. Strijbos
E. Strijbos
Netherlands
Local time: 17:43
English to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 15, 2018

It try to login to "Support", but I get asked for a login although I'm logged in to my account, I get asked for a login anyway. If enter my login and password there, I get a "session expired" and on a next try, a call that my login and password don't match/are unknown. I've also tried logging in on a different browser, and while logged out from my account.
I just have a simple question (whether it's possible to get license for a second computer, which is mentioned on the site somewhere),
... See more
It try to login to "Support", but I get asked for a login although I'm logged in to my account, I get asked for a login anyway. If enter my login and password there, I get a "session expired" and on a next try, a call that my login and password don't match/are unknown. I've also tried logging in on a different browser, and while logged out from my account.
I just have a simple question (whether it's possible to get license for a second computer, which is mentioned on the site somewhere), but a program running with something like customer service ... I don't like that much.
I have trusted CafeTran so much that I bought a 3-year submission, but I feel rather disappointed now.

My version is Akua 2018 v12, on Macos 10.14 (Mojave).
Collapse

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
The CafeTran Freshdesk has flaws Oct 15, 2018

I'm having troubles to log in at the CafeTran Freshdesk too (on my iPhone), very similar to what you are experiencing.

Regarding your faith in CafeTran Espresso 2019: don't let the flaws of the support platform spoil your fun with CafeTran. In my opinion, it's good software, especially on the Mac.

To avoid all red tape, you can mail the developer directly at: [email protected] .

[Edited at 20
... See more
I'm having troubles to log in at the CafeTran Freshdesk too (on my iPhone), very similar to what you are experiencing.

Regarding your faith in CafeTran Espresso 2019: don't let the flaws of the support platform spoil your fun with CafeTran. In my opinion, it's good software, especially on the Mac.

To avoid all red tape, you can mail the developer directly at: [email protected] .

[Edited at 2018-10-15 18:51 GMT]
Collapse

Igor Kmitowski
Igor Kmitowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2016)
English to Polish
+ ...
Login issue Oct 15, 2018

There is a login issue at the support platform which, hopefully, will be resolved soon. Until then, please contact for the support directly via e-mail.

E. Strijbos
E. Strijbos
Netherlands
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Oct 15, 2018

Bedankt Hans, dziękuję Igor,
for your speedy reply.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can not login to enter a support ticket.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »