Maya Gorgoshidze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 17:52
Member (2004)
English to Georgian
+ ...

Mar 15, 2009

Hello all,

I am planning to hold an online powwow and am preparing a room for it.
Could anybody kindly help me to find a good free video conferencing script for my webpage? Or maybe somebody knows where to find a multi-video/audio script to add it to my web chat room so that we could also see the attendants and talk online? I do not want to ask the participants to download and install any client on their PC (except the FlashPlayer to see the videos). The conference should work
... See more
Hello all,

I am planning to hold an online powwow and am preparing a room for it.
Could anybody kindly help me to find a good free video conferencing script for my webpage? Or maybe somebody knows where to find a multi-video/audio script to add it to my web chat room so that we could also see the attendants and talk online? I do not want to ask the participants to download and install any client on their PC (except the FlashPlayer to see the videos). The conference should work online. I have found mebeam.com, but I am looking for something better.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Maya
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Video conferencing script

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »