Invoice. Terms and conditions
Thread poster: Galiya Samylicheva
Galiya Samylicheva
Galiya Samylicheva  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:38
English to Russian
Sep 16, 2019

Hi, I am new here, so apologies if you find my question naive. I have not done a single invoice yet. I noticed when invoicing we would need to fill in the terms & condition section of it, can you share the most general one with me, please or can you advise what you put in there? Or just leave it blank? Thanks

[Edited at 2019-09-16 17:56 GMT]

Daryo
Daryo
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:38
Serbian to English
+ ...
Wrong question Sep 17, 2019

Galiya Samylicheva wrote:

Hi, I am new here, so apologies if you find my question naive. I have not done a single invoice yet. I noticed when invoicing we would need to fill in the terms & condition section of it, can you share the most general one with me, please or can you advise what you put in there? Or just leave it blank? Thanks

[Edited at 2019-09-16 17:56 GMT]

The stage of invoicing is not the time for negotiating (or even simply stating terms and conditions) - that has to be agreed BEFORE you even translate the first word.

"Terms & conditions" that have not been mutually agreed - preferably before you start translating - are not worth the paper they are printed on (or the pixels on the screen they are displayed on). You could put whatever you want - wouldn't matter.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice. Terms and conditions

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »