Querverweise in Word (Mac) löschen / Delete cross-references in Word (Mac)
Thread poster: ibz
ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:10
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Nov 24, 2020

Hallo zusammen
Ich habe das Problem, dass ein längerer Text falsche Querverweise enthält. So ist also beispielsweise nicht nur ein Untertitel im Text verlinkt, sondern auch der Satz danach. Leider finde ich nicht heraus, wie ich diese Querverweise löschen oder zumindest sichtbar machen kann. Hat jemand eine Idee dazu?
Ich arbeite auf Mac und nutze Microsoft Office.
Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe!

I have the problem that a text that I'm working on contains in
... See more
Hallo zusammen
Ich habe das Problem, dass ein längerer Text falsche Querverweise enthält. So ist also beispielsweise nicht nur ein Untertitel im Text verlinkt, sondern auch der Satz danach. Leider finde ich nicht heraus, wie ich diese Querverweise löschen oder zumindest sichtbar machen kann. Hat jemand eine Idee dazu?

I have the problem that a text that I'm working on contains incorrect cross-references. For example, not only the subtitle is linked in the text, but also the sentence after it. Unfortunately I can't find out how to delete these cross references or at least make them visible. Does anyone have an idea?
I work on Mac and use Microsoft Office.
Thank you for your help!
Collapse

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:10
Member (2008)
Italian to English
DIsable links Nov 24, 2020

ibz wrote:

Hallo zusammen

I have the problem that a text that I'm working on contains incorrect cross-references. For example, not only the subtitle is linked in the text, but also the sentence after it. Unfortunately I can't find out how to delete these cross references or at least make them visible. Does anyone have an idea?
I work on Mac and use Microsoft Office.
Thank you for your help!

If you search in Office Preferences I think there is a way to disable all links. I did it just yesterday to disable all the hyperlinks in a very big document.

NOTE ADDED LATER

This is how I did it:

Press “Ctrl” and “A” to select all pages.
Hit “Ctrl”, “Shift” and “F9” at the same time, and then all the hyperlinks in your files are removed.

[Edited at 2020-11-24 11:30 GMT]

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No luck Nov 24, 2020

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your answer! That's a solution I've already tried after researching the internet, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Maybe because I'm working on a Mac? I have no idea ...

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solution found Nov 24, 2020

I just found the solution (stupid me): mark the passage, right-click on the mouse button and then select link. My only problem is not that I can't see all linked passages ...

Martina Klett
Martina Klett  Identity Verified
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
Possible solution (at least on PC) Nov 24, 2020

I am not sure whether this works on Mac but in Word 2019 for Windows go to
Datei > Optionen > Erweitert and set "Feldschattierung" to "Immer".

HTH
Martina

[Bearbeitet am 2020-11-24 12:12 GMT]

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Martina Nov 24, 2020

I tried it but it doesnt' work (or at least I don't see any marks). Very strange.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Querverweise in Word (Mac) löschen / Delete cross-references in Word (Mac)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »