Mauro Lando
Mauro Lando  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:00
Member (2004)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 14, 2021

Looking for someone who can help me (78 years old) with some basics with Trados, preferably via Teamviewer. I have been using it for years but when there is a glitch I am lost. Will pay for your time as if I were a regular interpretation client. Brazil GMT -3, you can be in the US, Latam, or Europe. Thanks!

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:00
English to Italian
+ ...
Willing to help you out with Trados training Mar 14, 2021

Dear Mauro,
My name is Paolo Sebastiani and I am a professional Cat Tool Trainer.
I have been tutoring and training people on Sdl Trados Studio since 2004. I can offer you excelent knowledge of the software and great passion and patience for my training activity.
Teamviewer is perfect to me for delivering my training classes.
I am based in Italy and here we are 5 hours ahead of you. We can easily arrange 1-hour or 2-hour classes whenever you like, I can provide maximum fl
... See more
Dear Mauro,
My name is Paolo Sebastiani and I am a professional Cat Tool Trainer.
I have been tutoring and training people on Sdl Trados Studio since 2004. I can offer you excelent knowledge of the software and great passion and patience for my training activity.
Teamviewer is perfect to me for delivering my training classes.
I am based in Italy and here we are 5 hours ahead of you. We can easily arrange 1-hour or 2-hour classes whenever you like, I can provide maximum flexibility. Just get in touch with me for more information. You can send me an email at [email protected]
I hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day
Regards
Paolo
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 17:00
English to Russian
Typo Mar 14, 2021

Paolo Sebastiani wrote:
Sdl Trados Studio since 2004

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:00
English to Italian
+ ...
It was not called that way but still…… Mar 14, 2021

Dear Stepan
It was not called that way obviously but I am talking about the same software.
I have been using what today is called "SDL Trados Studio" since the year 2000 when it was just called Trados or Trados Suite and was owned by a German company.
I certainly do know that the first SDL Trados Studio version came out in 2009!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Trados tutoring

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »