Clare Rainey
Clare Rainey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:12
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jan 14, 2020

Hello.

I attended the webinar this afternoon on meeting clients via ProZ. One of the many suggestions was to add an image to your bio (not the profile pic itself - it's fine). I hadn't actually realised this was possible! I have tried and tried again but it's not working.

I add the image and it looks great in the editor. When I then click on my profle to see how it looks, the image is enormous, bigger than it looked in the editor. I have tried .png files as well as .jpe
... See more
Hello.

I attended the webinar this afternoon on meeting clients via ProZ. One of the many suggestions was to add an image to your bio (not the profile pic itself - it's fine). I hadn't actually realised this was possible! I have tried and tried again but it's not working.

I add the image and it looks great in the editor. When I then click on my profle to see how it looks, the image is enormous, bigger than it looked in the editor. I have tried .png files as well as .jpeg. I have also right-clicked the image in the editor and reduced it by 50% but this makes no difference. It still shows up as enormous when I save it!

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Clare

[Edited at 2020-01-14 18:53 GMT]
Collapse

Christopher Schröder
Christopher Schröder
United Kingdom
Member (2011)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Jan 14, 2020

[Edited at 2020-01-14 18:41 GMT]

Wilsonn Perez Reyes

Jelena Delibasic
Jelena Delibasic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 21:12
Member (2020)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Trouble adding image to bio Jan 15, 2020

Hello,

I have the same problem as Clare. When I tried to add an image to my bio, the image was enormous. How can this be fixed?

Thank you in advance

Jelena

Clare Rainey
Clare Rainey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:12
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I think I've fixed it... Jan 15, 2020

And it was embarrassingly easy. Upload the image, click on the bottom corner and drag it so it is very slightly smaller. I barely changed the size at all (it was hardly noticeable in the editor but when I clicked back to owner view, it was no longer enormous).

Hope this fixes it for you too Jelema!

Jelena Delibasic
Jelena Delibasic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 21:12
Member (2020)
English to Serbian
+ ...
thank you Jan 16, 2020

Dear Clare,

Thanks a lot. I did it!

Clare Rainey

Ridha Ananda L Tobing
Ridha Ananda L Tobing  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 03:12
Member (2021)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Help Apr 24, 2021

Hi, I am new here at Proz. I have tried to upload my profile photo but whenever I tried to click the upload video, nothing appeared. What should I do? Please kindly advise.

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 22:12
SITE STAFF
Please submit a support request Apr 27, 2021

Ridha Tobing wrote:

Hi, I am new here at Proz. I have tried to upload my profile photo but whenever I tried to click the upload video, nothing appeared. What should I do? Please kindly advise.

Hello Ridha,

Sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please submit a support request and provide a photo you would like to upload?

That will help site staff take a better look at the issue you're experiencing.

Thanks in advance!

Bests,

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble adding image to bio

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »