Naïma P. Joyal
Naïma P. Joyal
Canada
Local time: 19:22
English to French
+ ...
Jan 29, 2021

Hello there,

I installed an update for Trados 2019 yesterday, and since then, the TM search function won't work anymore. :-/

The update is SR2 15.2.8.3007. Now, whenever I select a few words in the source or in the target and hit the key to search the TM, I receive a message saying an error occurred, and there is no results at all.

It is very counterproductive, and frustrating. I tried to get support from SDL, but no luck there.

Anyone has ev
... See more
Hello there,

I installed an update for Trados 2019 yesterday, and since then, the TM search function won't work anymore. :-/

The update is SR2 15.2.8.3007. Now, whenever I select a few words in the source or in the target and hit the key to search the TM, I receive a message saying an error occurred, and there is no results at all.

It is very counterproductive, and frustrating. I tried to get support from SDL, but no luck there.

Anyone has ever experienced this issue and may be able to help?

Thanks a lot.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Search function won't work after updating Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »