Thread poster: Patricia Ferreira Larrieux
Patricia Ferreira Larrieux
Patricia Ferreira Larrieux  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:26
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 15, 2021

While working on a package sent to me by an agency, all of a sudden the "Invalid bookmark" error appeared, while I was attempting to translate a segment. After that, the system wouldn't let me modify any target segments. I tried closing and reopening the project and Studio, and also creating a new project, but the error keeps popping up. Can anyone please help me? Thank you!

Here are the error details I get:

-
Segnalibro non valido.
-
System.Ru
... See more
While working on a package sent to me by an agency, all of a sudden the "Invalid bookmark" error appeared, while I was attempting to translate a segment. After that, the system wouldn't let me modify any target segments. I tried closing and reopening the project and Studio, and also creating a new project, but the error keeps popping up. Can anyone please help me? Thank you!

Here are the error details I get:

-
Segnalibro non valido.
-
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

MultiTerm160.Server.Termbase16.0

StackTrace>

in Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider.MultiTermTermbase.GetEntry(Int32 id)
in Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider.TerminologyPrioviders.AbstractMultiTermTerminologyProvider.GetEntry(Int32 id)
in Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologySearch.TermRecognitionHit.get_Entry()
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.Terminology.TermBaseAutoSuggestProvider.GetSuggestionData(EditingContext context)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.SuggestionDataProviders.GetSuggestionData(EditingContext context)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.SuggestionWindow.ShowSuggestionWindow(Form parent, ISideBySideDocumentEditingView view, SideBySideEditor editor, ISuggestionDataProvider suggestionDataProvider, SuggestionSite site, Char firstChar, Int32 sourceStartPosition, SuggestionMode mode, ITranslatableDocumentEditorSettings settings, Boolean requireCaseResolving, Boolean incrementTextOffset, Int32 imeBehavior)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.ShowSuggestionWindow(Form parent, ISideBySideDocumentEditingView view, SideBySideEditor editor, ISuggestionDataProvider suggestionDataProvider, SuggestionSite site, Char firstChar, Int32 sourceStartPosition, SuggestionMode mode, ITranslatableDocumentEditorSettings settings, Boolean requireCaseResolving, Boolean incrementTextOffset)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.LaunchIntellisenseWindow(Boolean keyPressed, Char lastChar, Boolean afterImeCompositionUpdate)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.ProcessDocumentContentChanged(List`1 operations, Boolean afterImeCompositionUpdate)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.Document_ContentChanged(Object sender, FrameworkDocumentContentChangedEventArgs e)
in System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
in AbstractFrameworkDocument.raise_ContentChanged(Object value0, FrameworkDocumentContentChangedEventArgs value1)
in AbstractFrameworkDocument.OnContentChanged(Object sender, FrameworkDocumentContentChangedEventArgs args)
in FrameworkDocumentEventSource.RaiseContentChanged(FrameworkDocumentEventSource* )
in FrameworkDocumentEventSource.vv_AfterCompositeCommandCompleted(FrameworkDocumentEventSource* )
in Tree.DocumentControl.vl_WindowProc(DocumentControl* , HWND__* , UInt32 , UInt32 , Int32 )
in FrameworkDocumentControl.vl_WindowProc(FrameworkDocumentControl* , HWND__* h_wnd, UInt32 n_msg, UInt32 w_p, Int32 l_p)
in System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.DefWndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)]]>

Environment

ProductName>SDL Trados Studio

ProductVersion>Studio16

EntryAssemblyFileVersion>16.1.3.4096

OperatingSystem>Microsoft Windows 10 Home

ServicePack>NULL

OperatingSystemLanguage>1040

CodePage>1252

xml version - 0001

xml version - 0002

xml version - 0003

[Modificato alle 2021-04-15 18:37 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invalid Bookmark error

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »