Thread poster: Wendy Cummings
Wendy Cummings
Wendy Cummings  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:14
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 18, 2021

This issue has raised its ugly head again - see numerous previous posts on the topic.

Based on the email I have just received from a client, I expect many others will be researching it too.

REGARDLESS OF WHETHER you think this is/is not needed, and your views on the definition of "foreign income" etc. I propose this post be used solely as a reference for the people completing this form, and simply to answer the question

"Please enter below the Ar
... See more
This issue has raised its ugly head again - see numerous previous posts on the topic.

Based on the email I have just received from a client, I expect many others will be researching it too.

REGARDLESS OF WHETHER you think this is/is not needed, and your views on the definition of "foreign income" etc. I propose this post be used solely as a reference for the people completing this form, and simply to answer the question

"Please enter below the Article of the countries Double Taxation Agreement (DTA) under which your request regarding this income is being made."

So, to start:

For Spain/England: Article 22

(and in particular, I would like to know the article number for France/England!)
Collapse

Wendy Cummings
Wendy Cummings  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:14
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
France/England Feb 18, 2021

Having cross-checked the article (22) of the Spanish-UK treaty with the French-UK treaty, I believe the article is

Article 24

Nikki Scott-Despaigne
Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:14
French to English
Might this be of use? Feb 18, 2021

In this field, it is often helpful to cite sources of reference. Might this be of use, for example?
See more
In this field, it is often helpful to cite sources of reference. Might this be of use, for example?
https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/taxes/double-taxation/index_fr.htm
And also this? https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/individuals/personal-taxation/treaties-avoidance-double-taxation-concluded-member-states_fr

[Edited at 2021-02-18 12:40 GMT]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Certificate of Fiscal Residence - keeping it simple

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »