Mervyn Henderson (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:29
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
USB Oct 12, 2020

Thanks, Matthias.

But the only USB hardware I have is the wireless mouse's receiver plug or whatever that's called, and there's no point removing that to check the mouse (although you never know, maybe simply taking it out and putting it in again might fix it! ...), so elimination of possible causes isn't an option.

Like I said, though, it's working fine now. Also like I said before, I was nonplussed about it because it was a weekend thing. I'll mention it to a techy ac
... See more
Thanks, Matthias.

But the only USB hardware I have is the wireless mouse's receiver plug or whatever that's called, and there's no point removing that to check the mouse (although you never know, maybe simply taking it out and putting it in again might fix it! ...), so elimination of possible causes isn't an option.

Like I said, though, it's working fine now. Also like I said before, I was nonplussed about it because it was a weekend thing. I'll mention it to a techy acquaintance who will be dropping by tomorrow anyway after the long "Hispanidad" weekend here.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mouse occasionally simply blocks text and doesn't respond

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »