Windows 10 - Webcam stopped working / not found (drivers?) - MS Teams / Skype / Zoom installed -
Thread poster: Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)
Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)
Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 01:58
English to Czech
+ ...
Nov 10, 2020

Dear colleagues, I use Windows 10 on my old ThinkPad (Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530) notebook. Recently, I have started using MS Teams along with Skype and Zoom, which had also been installed in my computer. Yesterday, the webcam suddenly stopped working and it cannot be even "found" in the notebook. I have been told it might be something with drivers but I am unable to resolve the issue
Any idea, please?

VIP9N
VIP9N
Local time: 02:58
Russian to English
+ ...
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530 camera Settings app Nov 12, 2020

This issue is described here: See more
This issue is described here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-13-E-and/Thinkpad-E530-Camera-not-working/td-p/1173963#:~:text=Re:%20Thinkpad%20E530%20Camera%20not%20working&text=If%20it%20is,%20it%20can,camera%20work%20as%20it%20should.

They discuss Windows 8.1 there, but in my opinion Win 10 works the same way.
Some people in the thread wrote that they had managed to "do the trick" with the suggested method. Perhaps, you ought to give it a try.

Good luck
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Windows 10 - Webcam stopped working / not found (drivers?) - MS Teams / Skype / Zoom installed -

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »