Error message "Code execution has been interrupted"
Thread poster: Armorel Young
Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:38
German to English
Mar 19, 2019

Part-way through working on a long document in Wordfast, WF has effectively stopped working - no matter what I try and do, it brings up the error message "Code execution has been interrupted". I can't even clean the part of the document that is already completed. Does anyone know how this can be fixed so that I can carry on working?

Ahmad Albesh

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:38
English to French
+ ...
Reboot Mar 19, 2019

Have you rebooted?

If this hasn't solved the problem, dropping a line to Wordfast (using the Feedback menu item in WordfastPro 5 -- one assumes you are using Wordfast PRO --, or the Wordfast Hotline, see https://www.wordfast.com/training_support).

Even if rebooting has solved your problem, contacting Wordfast is a worthwile option, to prevent the issue from recurring
... See more
Have you rebooted?

If this hasn't solved the problem, dropping a line to Wordfast (using the Feedback menu item in WordfastPro 5 -- one assumes you are using Wordfast PRO --, or the Wordfast Hotline, see https://www.wordfast.com/training_support).

Even if rebooting has solved your problem, contacting Wordfast is a worthwile option, to prevent the issue from recurring.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message "Code execution has been interrupted"

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »