John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:37
Member (2006)
French to English
Jan 7, 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I will be in Washington DC this month and will offer two different days of training in at the Goethe-Institut Washington, 812 Seventh Street NW:

January 20 - Wordfast Classic Level 1
January 21 - Wordfast Pro Level 1

Today is the last day to take advantage of the early bird pricing. Pricing information and money-back guarantee is available on my website. Read more feedback from past pa
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

I will be in Washington DC this month and will offer two different days of training in at the Goethe-Institut Washington, 812 Seventh Street NW:

January 20 - Wordfast Classic Level 1
January 21 - Wordfast Pro Level 1

Today is the last day to take advantage of the early bird pricing. Pricing information and money-back guarantee is available on my website. Read more feedback from past participants here: http://www.wordfast.fr/Site/Testimonials.html

Hope to see you in Washington DC or elsewhere in the world!

John Di Rico
Around the Worldfast
www.wordfast.fr
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Washington DC Wordfast Classic and Pro trainings on Jan 20 and 21

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »