Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:49
French to English
Mar 7, 2016

Webinar description
Do you ever feel like the prevailing advice in our industry isn't working for you? Do you have a nagging feeling that you must be missing something? Or that others seem to know something you don't?

Some freelancers seem to be naturals at creating a client base and navigating the waters of the translation and interpretation business, but that wasn't me. I learned my lessons the hard way—by doing everything wrong and listening to advice that wasn't
... See more
Webinar description
Do you ever feel like the prevailing advice in our industry isn't working for you? Do you have a nagging feeling that you must be missing something? Or that others seem to know something you don't?

Some freelancers seem to be naturals at creating a client base and navigating the waters of the translation and interpretation business, but that wasn't me. I learned my lessons the hard way—by doing everything wrong and listening to advice that wasn't working.

In this webinar, I'm going to delve deeper into my journey than I have before and reveal things about my story that I've not told most of my close friends. Why? Because I know it will change your life for the better. I am going to tell you how I went from completely broke to hitting $15k in a single month. And I did it in just 3 years...and that's the LONG way.

About me
http://www.successbyrx.com/about/
My name is Jenae Spry and I have been a freelance translator for 10 years. I fumbled a lot, but achieved success and began coaching others on how to achieve success as a freelancer 4 years ago. I have loved every moment of watching freelancers do amazing things they never thought they could and I look forward to many more years of helping translators and interpreters realize success.

When?
Wednesday, March 30 at 9 AM PST (12 PM EST/5 PM GMT/6 PM CET)

Cost?
FREE -- but registration is required

Can't attend?
No problem! Register and receive the recording within 24 hours of the live event!

Registration
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1681596755018136835

Want to chat before the event?
Join my Facebook group, Productive & Successful Translators/Interpreters: https://www.facebook.com/groups/productivetranslators

[Edited at 2016-03-08 17:52 GMT]
Collapse

Natasha Ziada (X)
Natasha Ziada (X)  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 16:49
English to Dutch
+ ...
Time zones Mar 8, 2016

Thanks for organising this webinar Jenae, I'm very interested in this topic. I did register, but unfortunately I already know I won't be able to attend due to the time difference (3am start for Australia). Will the recording be sent out automatically afterwards?

Jenae Spry
United States
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Recording Mar 8, 2016

Natasha Ziada wrote:
ll the recording be sent out automatically afterwards? [/quote]

Hi Natasha

Yes, I will be sending it to all registrants by e-mail within 24 hours of the event so don't worry.

Natasha Ziada (X)
Natasha Ziada (X)  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 16:49
English to Dutch
+ ...
Great Mar 8, 2016

Thank you

Jenae Spry
United States
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Can't seem to edit again, but... Mar 16, 2016

I created a slightly more aesthetically pleasing and clearer registration page here: www.successbyrx.com/webinar

For some reason when I try to edit the post it tells me it's disabled for 24 hours after posting...and here I waited an entire week.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

[FREE Webinar] How I Went from Broke to Hitting a $15k Month

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »