Hosting problems and excessive delays (Staff: fixed)
投稿者: Geraldine Oudin
Geraldine Oudin
Geraldine Oudin  Identity Verified
英国
日本語 から フランス語
+ ...
Mar 15, 2010

I have submitted a support ticket on the 29th on January, which is one and a half month ago.
I have been told the ticket has been forwarded to the person in charge, and since then, nothing.

This ticket was about a serious hosting problem : important information is missing from my website and I am unable to update it. I am also unable to update any pictures to my website, as I found out when I tried to replace old pictures with new ones. So now my website is poor and ugly and
... See more
I have submitted a support ticket on the 29th on January, which is one and a half month ago.
I have been told the ticket has been forwarded to the person in charge, and since then, nothing.

This ticket was about a serious hosting problem : important information is missing from my website and I am unable to update it. I am also unable to update any pictures to my website, as I found out when I tried to replace old pictures with new ones. So now my website is poor and ugly and I can't do anything about it. Very frustrating.

Well maybe there is something I can do about it: I am seriously thinking about finding a better provider, or at least one who answers my questions.

Has anyone else experienced the same kind of delays/hosting problems?

[Modifié le 2010-03-15 10:22 GMT]
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 12:26
サイトの創立者
We will get on this right away Mar 15, 2010

Hello Geraldine,

It appears that this support ticket of yours has not received the attention it deserved. I apologize for that, I will get the person responsible on this right away.

Thank you for your membership.

Henry

Matt Petrowski
Matt Petrowski
米国
2008に入会
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Bug in Site Creator Mar 15, 2010

This is an issue with the image upload feature of the Site Creator, and I'm actively working on getting it fixed.

Matt

Matt Petrowski
Matt Petrowski
米国
2008に入会
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Site Creator image uploading fixed Mar 19, 2010

Dear Geraldine,

The image upload feature of the Site Creator has been fixed. There is even a simple video tutorial available to show how to use it, available here.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience and for your support of the site.

Best regards,
Matt Petrowski
ProZ.com staff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hosting problems and excessive delays (Staff: fixed)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »