Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >
Announcing invoicing tool updates: Payment reminders, custom formatting, purchase order number, more
Thread poster: l Gaston l
Hajnalka Kis
Hajnalka Kis  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:54
Member (2009)
German to Hungarian
+ ...
I need an additional column Jul 26, 2010

Hello,

Sometimes I have to send invoices in other currencies than euro, and according to my book-keeper, I always have to indicate the value of the invoice also in EURO.

Is it possible to add another column to the invoices, where I can indicate the value of the invoice in euro?

Péter Tófalvi
Péter Tófalvi  Identity Verified
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
B&W Aug 17, 2010

Please don't use any shading, it may mess up black and white printers.

Mitch Hammarstrom
Mitch Hammarstrom  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:54
English to Swedish
+ ...
Payable Sep 7, 2010

I've posted this as a support ticket, but haven't heard anything for months:

The Payable function is totally useless at the moment. Unless I'm missing something, you cannot manually add a payable invoice (invoice from someone else). It seems that the "Payable" section is compatible only with vendors who also use the proz.com invoice system.
I for one really need to be able to balance my invoices (ie. see what I owe in addition to what I'm owed).

Could you please
... See more
I've posted this as a support ticket, but haven't heard anything for months:

The Payable function is totally useless at the moment. Unless I'm missing something, you cannot manually add a payable invoice (invoice from someone else). It seems that the "Payable" section is compatible only with vendors who also use the proz.com invoice system.
I for one really need to be able to balance my invoices (ie. see what I owe in addition to what I'm owed).

Could you please add a function for manually adding a payable invoice?

Mitch
Collapse

Hander Heim
Hander Heim  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:54
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Wrong calendar date - October Oct 7, 2010

Dear all,

there are two Oct 16th date on the invoicinc calendar. Please correct it.

Thanks,

- Hander.

Jennifer Byers
Jennifer Byers  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:54
Portuguese to English
Creating an alternative invoice Oct 25, 2010

Hi,
This tool is great - thanks for all the work on it - but I have just encountered a problem. I needed to send an invoice not in my company name (as it appeared on my profile), but in my personal name as an independent worker. I couldn't find a way to create a new invoice that didn't automatically come up with all my company details, without going to my profile and changing the whole thing , deleting my company name, changing the address and so on!
This may just be too much to ask
... See more
Hi,
This tool is great - thanks for all the work on it - but I have just encountered a problem. I needed to send an invoice not in my company name (as it appeared on my profile), but in my personal name as an independent worker. I couldn't find a way to create a new invoice that didn't automatically come up with all my company details, without going to my profile and changing the whole thing , deleting my company name, changing the address and so on!
This may just be too much to ask for, but if one could make changes as necessary on the template normally used, it would be extremely useful. Or else, if one could set up an alternative template with different information... I actually have two different companies with different tax structures, so it would be good to be able to choose which one I'm going to bill from, rather than editing my whole profile each time.
Thanks.
Collapse

Hanna Sunnari
Hanna Sunnari
Finland
Local time: 17:54
English to Finnish
+ ...
Invoice/reminder and the copy Dec 17, 2010

Yesterday I sent a number of invoices and reminders but only got a few copies in my email.
Does this mean that only those few invoices were sent to the customers?
Do I need to send the invoices again or ask them whether they got the invoices or not?

Until this the tool has worked just fine for me.

- Hanna

Batjavkhaa Batsaikhan
Batjavkhaa Batsaikhan  Identity Verified
Mongolia
Local time: 22:54
English to Mongolian
+ ...
I can't add a new currency Dec 21, 2010

Hi,

I wanted to create my invoice in Mongolian Tugriks (MNT), but I can't find in the currency option. Is there anyone who can help me how to add it?

Thank you in advance.

[Edited at 2010-12-21 19:20 GMT]

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Check record of invoices sent under the "Report" tab Dec 22, 2010

Hello Hanna,

My apologies for the delay in a reply to your post.

You should be able to see a record of invoices not just created but also sent in the "Invoice activities" section, under the "Reports" tab. Or else, just click on this link: https://www.proz.com/invoice/?sp_mode=reports&sp_submode=activities

In order to see a full lis
... See more
Hello Hanna,

My apologies for the delay in a reply to your post.

You should be able to see a record of invoices not just created but also sent in the "Invoice activities" section, under the "Reports" tab. Or else, just click on this link: https://www.proz.com/invoice/?sp_mode=reports&sp_submode=activities

In order to see a full list of the invoices you have sent so far, just select the 'Invoice sent' option from the "Type of activity" drop-down menu and filter results.

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lucia
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Mongolian Tugriks is listed as MNT in the menu of currencies Dec 22, 2010

Hi Batjavkhaa,

You should be able to select Mongolian Tugriks as currency for your invoices from the "Currency" drop-down menu available in the invoice form, https://www.proz.com/invoice/new . Note that Mongolian Tugriks is listed as MNT, right below MKD (Macedonia Denar) and above MXN (Mexican Peso).

Please check the form and let me know if you still cannot find it.

... See more
Hi Batjavkhaa,

You should be able to select Mongolian Tugriks as currency for your invoices from the "Currency" drop-down menu available in the invoice form, https://www.proz.com/invoice/new . Note that Mongolian Tugriks is listed as MNT, right below MKD (Macedonia Denar) and above MXN (Mexican Peso).

Please check the form and let me know if you still cannot find it.

Regards,

Lucia
Collapse

Batjavkhaa Batsaikhan
Batjavkhaa Batsaikhan  Identity Verified
Mongolia
Local time: 22:54
English to Mongolian
+ ...
Thank you Dec 22, 2010

Hi Lucia,

Great. Now I can see. Thank you so much.

Veronica Lupascu
Veronica Lupascu  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Dutch to Romanian
+ ...
Low quality looking logo on PDF and printed invoice Jan 4, 2011

Hi,
I just started using my logo in invoices. I uploaded a png file on proz to be used as logo in invoices. The quality of the logo is so low when printed or exported to PDF, that I decided to use it anymore.

Is this happening because of the file being a png file? If no, could this issue be solved somehow?

Thank you in advance,

Veronica Lupascu

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Please send a copy of your logo file via support Jan 4, 2011

Hi Veronica,

Would you mind submitting a copy of your logo file attached to a support request? This will help support staff to look into this further.

Thanks!

Lucía

Faezeh Robinson
Faezeh Robinson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:54
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Tax on the invoice Jan 13, 2011

Thank you for the information. I am not sure about the tax that we need to add to the amount on the invoice. For example if for a small job I quote $20, do I need to add tax to it? Also is there a terms and condition template that people can use?

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
How to change sender's name shown to recipients? Feb 6, 2011

I am doing some test with this feature, which seems to work well.

Just have an issue with the sender's name shown to recipients - it shows Zea_Mays, my user name, which of course isn't that nice when sending an invoice.

So how to show my name ("Identity" in the profile) in the sender line?

Another question: I would prefer to send/receive a BCC copy instead a CC copy (shown to recipients) of the invoice.

TIA

[Bearbeitet am 2011-02-06 15:3
... See more
I am doing some test with this feature, which seems to work well.

Just have an issue with the sender's name shown to recipients - it shows Zea_Mays, my user name, which of course isn't that nice when sending an invoice.

So how to show my name ("Identity" in the profile) in the sender line?

Another question: I would prefer to send/receive a BCC copy instead a CC copy (shown to recipients) of the invoice.

TIA

[Bearbeitet am 2011-02-06 15:30 GMT]
Collapse

Ashutosh Mitra
Ashutosh Mitra  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 20:24
Member (2011)
English to Hindi
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
How to enclose.. Apr 7, 2011

How to enclose a PO, if client has put condition to place the bill along with the copy of PO.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Announcing invoicing tool updates: Payment reminders, custom formatting, purchase order number, more

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »