Kathleen Misson
Kathleen Misson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:13
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
Oct 12, 2011

Hello,

Has anyone come across this before? When I have translated a sentence, I press alt+ins to save into the memory and go to the next sentence.

The Fuzzy Index window pops up but the progress bar does nothing.

The program is frozen and I have to exit through windows task manager and lose all changes.

I have Windows 7 64bit. I have tried changing the compatibility to different windows versions to no avail. Have tried uninstaling and reinstal
... See more
Hello,

Has anyone come across this before? When I have translated a sentence, I press alt+ins to save into the memory and go to the next sentence.

The Fuzzy Index window pops up but the progress bar does nothing.

The program is frozen and I have to exit through windows task manager and lose all changes.

I have Windows 7 64bit. I have tried changing the compatibility to different windows versions to no avail. Have tried uninstaling and reinstalling.

The same program works fine on my laptop, which is windows 7 32 bit.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.
Collapse

springhao
springhao

Local time: 07:13
Tranist NXT crashes frequenly Nov 17, 2011

Tranist NXT seems fragil and easily gets into crash in my WIN7 64-bit system. Sometimes ordinary actions, such as Find/Replace, Copy/Paste, can cause it to crash down. Does anyone else has the same experience?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Satellite Transit PE crashes on alt+ins

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »