In-place installation of Windows 10 fixes update error
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Jan 4

I discovered something and I thought I'd share it with you so you can benefit from it too. My Windows 10 version could no longer pull in an update, but kept getting stuck on update 2023-05. On the Internet there is a list of 10 actions you can take, but none of them worked. This morning I found on a site that you can also do an in-place installation with an ISO file of Windows 10. This ended up working fine.

You can download an ISO f
... See more
I discovered something and I thought I'd share it with you so you can benefit from it too. My Windows 10 version could no longer pull in an update, but kept getting stuck on update 2023-05. On the Internet there is a list of 10 actions you can take, but none of them worked. This morning I found on a site that you can also do an in-place installation with an ISO file of Windows 10. This ended up working fine.

You can download an ISO file here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

Open it with your problematic Windows installation and run setup.exe. That’s all.
Collapse

Philippe Locquet

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

In-place installation of Windows 10 fixes update error

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »