For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free offer for a newbie member: training credit worth 47 USD
Thread poster: Toon Theuwis (X)
Toon Theuwis (X)
Toon Theuwis (X)  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 15:09
English to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 24, 2017

Dear Proz members,

I still have 47 USD available in training credits which I won't be using. I don't want to let it go to waste. Proz confirmed that the credit can be transferred to other members. Therefore I'm giving it away to a newbie freelancer (paying member since 2017) who can put the training credit to good use.

Credit can be claimed only in the following way: send a personal message (in English) via my profiles p
... See more
Dear Proz members,

I still have 47 USD available in training credits which I won't be using. I don't want to let it go to waste. Proz confirmed that the credit can be transferred to other members. Therefore I'm giving it away to a newbie freelancer (paying member since 2017) who can put the training credit to good use.

Credit can be claimed only in the following way: send a personal message (in English) via my profiles page at proz.com (http://www.proz.com/profile/2103091). To make the transfer of the credit possible I need to inform the Proz team about the following: your profile ID, full or nickname and the training session you would like to attend. Please also add a good reason why you would like to follow your training of choice.

It's free, I don't need anything in return.

I'll post a message back here as soon as the credit has been claimed.

Toon
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free offer for a newbie member: training credit worth 47 USD

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »