Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
· I'm a freelance translator between English and Chinese with more than 20 years of experience in translation.
· I work very hard to make my translations accurate, eloquent and pleasant to read. You will find all of the merits in me that you would expect from a reliable translator.
· My quality service has been widely recognized. I've been awarded language service grants by government departments and agencies.
· Although I always deliver highly professional translations, my rates are not higher than the going rates of my language pairs.
· You may want to test my competency and performance with a couple of projects, and you will see how I stand apart in my language pairs.
My areas of expertise:
• For clinical trial protocols: informed consent forms, study synopsis, research contracts, PI’s brochures, questionnaires and participants’ responses, medical records and research reports, correspondence with the regulatory authorities and the IRB, etc.
• For medical devices and IVDs: user manuals, instructions for use (IFUs) , and graphic user interface (GUI), etc.
• For health insurances companies: Summary of Benefits (SOB), Evidence of Coverage (EOC), member handbooks, annual notice of changes (ANOC), Explanation of Benefits (EOB), member application forms, grievance and appeal materials, surveys and member feedback, and newsletters.
• For law firms: legal correspondence, the texts of petition, complaint, appeal, settlement, and disposition, and their supporting documents in accidents and malpractice, bankruptcy law, investment law, corporate law, employment law, immigration law, intellectual property law and tax law.
• For corporate legal departments: articles of incorporation, contracts and agreements, memorandum of understanding, product warranties, and regulatory compliance documents, etc.
• For law makers, district attorneys' offices, courts, police departments, corrections services, departments of justice, administrations of children and families, domestic violence agencies, etc.: Any documents needed in their law enforcement and criminal justice activities.
Finance translations: securities, FOREX and commodities, corporate and personal financial management, accounting, commercial insurance, life insurance, banking, real estates, taxation, IPOs, and investment funds.