Hajnalka Kis  Identity Verified
意大利
Local time: 03:36
正式会员 (自2009)
German德语译成Hungarian匈牙利语
+ ...
Feb 2, 2016

Hi there,

I downloaded and installed the new Across 6.3 Translator Edition.

The installation was no biggie, but then, when I try to run Across, after a long long period of showing me the initial screen it comes up with three windows showing me different errors on DB migration.

(the last one saying Cannot migrate database.
Details:
Cannot migrate database. Code: #0 File: PersonalEditionEnvironment.cpp Line 112)

Anyone
... See more
Hi there,

I downloaded and installed the new Across 6.3 Translator Edition.

The installation was no biggie, but then, when I try to run Across, after a long long period of showing me the initial screen it comes up with three windows showing me different errors on DB migration.

(the last one saying Cannot migrate database.
Details:
Cannot migrate database. Code: #0 File: PersonalEditionEnvironment.cpp Line 112)

Anyone had the same problem before and could solve it somehow?

Cheers,
Collapse

Bruna Mattos
Bruna Mattos
巴西
Local time: 22:36
English英语译成Portuguese葡萄牙语
+ ...
Same issue May 30, 2019

About the error message: I had the same problem over and over again ever since version 7 was released. I tried everything, but nothing would fix it,... I'm trying to contact crossMarket support; if I get a solution, I'll come back here,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installation problem Across 6.3 (DB migration

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »