论题张贴者: SaraMo
SaraMo
SaraMo
英国
Local time: 12:17
English英语译成Italian意大利语
Dec 9, 2013

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with Translation Workspace and I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar. I imported a bilingual glossary (created with MultiTerm) on Translation Workspace. I then imported another one, selecting the "overwrite" option, but it doesn't seem to have overwritten the existing terms. If I perform a search for a term that was in both termbases, I get two results, even though the terms are the same in both languages.
Has anyone encountered this
... See more
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with Translation Workspace and I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar. I imported a bilingual glossary (created with MultiTerm) on Translation Workspace. I then imported another one, selecting the "overwrite" option, but it doesn't seem to have overwritten the existing terms. If I perform a search for a term that was in both termbases, I get two results, even though the terms are the same in both languages.
Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Thanks!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Workspace glossary import problem

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »