论题张贴者: Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:32
正式会员 (自2004)
French法语译成English英语
+ ...
Jun 25, 2003

This morning everything worked fine,as it has for almost two years, but for the last 15 minutes, my home page, as well as whenever I go to view kudoz questions or job posts, shows languages. I have to keep clicking to get back to my language pairs, and sometimes it takes 3 tries to do so.
Thanks for checking the problem.

I just tried again, and now I can't get my pairs to work at all. All language pairs remain, no matter how many times I click....
See more
This morning everything worked fine,as it has for almost two years, but for the last 15 minutes, my home page, as well as whenever I go to view kudoz questions or job posts, shows languages. I have to keep clicking to get back to my language pairs, and sometimes it takes 3 tries to do so.
Thanks for checking the problem.

I just tried again, and now I can't get my pairs to work at all. All language pairs remain, no matter how many times I click.

[Edited at 2003-06-25 08:47]
Collapse

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:32
正式会员 (自2003)
German德语译成French法语
The same to me... Jun 25, 2003

Even if I click on "My pairs" (in the Job section or in the KudoZ section), it always shows All pairs.
Regards,
Sylvain.

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:32
German德语译成English英语
Same problem Jun 25, 2003

Yes, I was going to report the same thing - if I go to "Answer KudoZ questions" I get all questions in all languages, and it's time-consuming to sort through to my own language pair.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 21:32
网站工作人员
Bug should be fixed now Jun 25, 2003

This bug should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

jg

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:32
German德语译成English英语
Thank you Jun 25, 2003

Thanks, Jason, everything seems fine again now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

home page is no longer my pair choice

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »