Sara Noss  Identity Verified
英国
Local time: 09:52
正式会员 (自2006)
French法语译成English英语
+ ...
May 27, 2003

Hi folks,

As much as I like to receive KudoZ, in this instance, I feel I have received them unfairly (Please view this link http://www.proz.com/glossary/438757 ).

What is the best way to tackle this issue without causing offence to any parties involved? Would it be best to contact the asker via their ProZ page? Should I refer it to the appropriate moderator?

... See more
Hi folks,

As much as I like to receive KudoZ, in this instance, I feel I have received them unfairly (Please view this link http://www.proz.com/glossary/438757 ).

What is the best way to tackle this issue without causing offence to any parties involved? Would it be best to contact the asker via their ProZ page? Should I refer it to the appropriate moderator?

Any advice gratefully received!

Cheers,

Sara.
Collapse

Martin Schmurr
Martin Schmurr  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:52
Italian意大利语译成German德语
had you but hidden it! May 27, 2003

too few people know about the possibility to hide one's question if one discovers that sb else had posted the same answer before.
maybe ProZ.com should make appear a text "you can hide this answer later if necessary" each time an answer is posted…
bye from Italy,
Martin

Sara Noss
英国
正式会员 (自2006)
French法语译成English英语
+ ...
主题发起人
Yes, you're quite right. May 27, 2003

I have done this a number of times & stupidly neglected to do so in this instance!

As the first response received overwhelming support, I assumed the choice was clear. I was wrong to make that assumption & would like to see the points go to their rightful owner.

Thank you, Martin.:-)
Sara.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
德国
Local time: 10:52
English英语译成German德语
+ ...
Just send a message to the moderator. May 27, 2003

Hi Sara,

No big deal IMO - just send a short message to the moderator, who may decide to drop a line to the asker.

Best regards, Ralf

[Edited at 2003-05-27 15:06]

[Edited at 2003-05-27 15:23]

Sara Noss
英国
正式会员 (自2006)
French法语译成English英语
+ ...
主题发起人
Cheers Ralf! May 27, 2003

Have just done that.

Thanks,
Sara.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unjustified points!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »