SDL-Error: No translatable Text at Cursorposition
论题张贴者: Souli05
Souli05
Souli05
German德语译成French法语
Mar 1, 2007

I have to translate a Word-Document (Office 2000) which contains a lot of unimportant information which shall not be changed. For this reason our client has defined a character style to avoid that this text is processed or changed in Trados (I tried both versions Trados 6.5 and SDL Trados 2006)

But Translators Workbench can only open a few segments. Even though a lot of segments which are not defined in the character style mentioned above cannot be translated. The following message
... See more
I have to translate a Word-Document (Office 2000) which contains a lot of unimportant information which shall not be changed. For this reason our client has defined a character style to avoid that this text is processed or changed in Trados (I tried both versions Trados 6.5 and SDL Trados 2006)

But Translators Workbench can only open a few segments. Even though a lot of segments which are not defined in the character style mentioned above cannot be translated. The following message appears: "Kein zu übersetzender Text an Cursorpositon". Nevertheless there is in fact text to be translated!!!!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL-Error: No translatable Text at Cursorposition

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »