论题张贴者: Jean-Paul ROSETO
Jean-Paul ROSETO
Jean-Paul ROSETO
Local time: 10:55
正式会员 (自2004)
Italian意大利语译成French法语
+ ...
Jul 4, 2010

Hello, when I start working with Microsoft Word 2002 with Translator's Workbench opened, Word 2002 closes by itself and I cannot continue to work. I haven't found anything in this forum thanks for help. I have the following message: "Microsoft Word a cessé de fonctionner".

Jean-Paul ROSETO
Jean-Paul ROSETO
Local time: 10:55
正式会员 (自2004)
Italian意大利语译成French法语
+ ...
主题发起人
I precise with Trados 2007 and Windows 7 (64 bit) Aug 29, 2011

Hello,
having received no answers to my question from July 2010, I would like to precise that I use Word 2002, Trados 2007 and Windows 7 (64 bit) together.
I have received the following answer from SDL : Word 2002 and Trados 2007 are compatible but Trados 2007 is not with Windows 7 (64 bit).
I would like to say that when I work on some .doc or other files that translation agencies send me, and that I create a memory with Trados 2007, very often Word 2002 closes by itself becaus
... See more
Hello,
having received no answers to my question from July 2010, I would like to precise that I use Word 2002, Trados 2007 and Windows 7 (64 bit) together.
I have received the following answer from SDL : Word 2002 and Trados 2007 are compatible but Trados 2007 is not with Windows 7 (64 bit).
I would like to say that when I work on some .doc or other files that translation agencies send me, and that I create a memory with Trados 2007, very often Word 2002 closes by itself because of the error message "Microsoft Word a rencontré un problème est doit fermer" Word has a problem and must close".
When I create my own .doc file with Word 2002 and create a memory with Trados 2007 and with Windows 7 (64 bit) it works fine.
Why it doesn't work with files from agencies ?
SDL suggests me to buy an update...is some of you have the same configuration :

( Word 2002 + Trados 2007 + Windows 7 (64 bit) ? thanks for answers and help
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Word 2002 closes by itself with Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »