Could not load type 'Trados.Interop.TagEditor.IPlugin', Trados will not open projects!
论题张贴者: Erik Wallace
Erik Wallace
Erik Wallace  Identity Verified
正式会员 (自2010)
English英语译成Norwegian(Bokmal)挪威语(波克默尔语)
+ ...
Jul 27, 2011

Hi everyone,

I was hoping anyone knew how to fix this problem, my Trados projects won't open anymore. When I try to open the projects, Trados shows following error:

Could not load type 'Trados.Interop.TagEditor.IPlugin' from assembly 'Trados.Interop.TagEditor, Version=5.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4316ebe69d6f1d49'.

I have attached the entire error report below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest,

... See more
Hi everyone,

I was hoping anyone knew how to fix this problem, my Trados projects won't open anymore. When I try to open the projects, Trados shows following error:

Could not load type 'Trados.Interop.TagEditor.IPlugin' from assembly 'Trados.Interop.TagEditor, Version=5.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4316ebe69d6f1d49'.

I have attached the entire error report below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest,

Erik

System.TypeLoadException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Sdl.Plugins.TagEditorPlugins

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\SDL Trados\Projects

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 3
PC-201007041117\Administrator
PC-201007041117
True
2022404 MB
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
德国
Local time: 21:57
正式会员 (自2003)
Polish波兰语译成German德语
+ ...
Any chance that you will tell me your Trados version? Jul 27, 2011

Unfortunately I can't see it from the message.

Erik Wallace
正式会员 (自2010)
+ ...
主题发起人
Hi Jerzy Jul 27, 2011

Sorry, I thought it was a part of the message. I use Trados Synergy, version 8.3.161.0.

Erik

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
德国
Local time: 21:57
正式会员 (自2003)
Polish波兰语译成German德语
+ ...
Thanks Jul 27, 2011

I found only the article 2470 on kb.sdl.com
Maybe it can help you
Unfortunately I do not use Synergy and have no clue which setting file could be responsible for that

Erik Wallace
正式会员 (自2010)
+ ...
主题发起人
Great, it worked! Jul 27, 2011

The register DDL.bat attached to that article did the trick, thanks a lot, Jerzy. You're a real lifesaver!

Just wish I had saved me some time by posting this earlier instead of trying everything else first

Kindest,

Erik

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Could not load type 'Trados.Interop.TagEditor.IPlugin', Trados will not open projects!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »