TagEditor making page numbers "unprintable"
论题张贴者: IanW (X)
IanW (X)
IanW (X)
Local time: 14:41
German德语译成English英语
+ ...
Dec 15, 2005

I work with Trados Freelance 7.0.0.615 running on Windows XP.

I have just translated a Word document using TagEditor and have discovered that the page numbers have disappeared from my print-out. This often happens with PPTs and it's always just a matter of entering them again. In this case, however, the page number is still there but just won't print - it's even in the print preview!

Does anyone know what's wrong here?

Thanks

Ian

Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
波兰
正式会员 (自2004)
English英语译成Polish波兰语
SITE LOCALIZER
Hidden text? Dec 15, 2005

Maybe I am asking the obvious, but have you checked that the text does not have its "hidden" property set?

Derek Gill Franßen
Derek Gill Franßen  Identity Verified
德国
German德语译成English英语
+ ...
纪念
Margins Dec 15, 2005

Here are a couple of ideas: I'm not sure if it will help, but have you taken a look at the margins in the page setup? I don't work with PowerPoint all that often, but I sometimes have similar problems in word (especially if the page numbers are in the footer). Sometimes I have to make the bottom margin a little smaller. And sometime it helps (in Word) to add a line below the page number - you can make it small by changing the font size.

Good luck finding your missing numbers!... See more
Here are a couple of ideas: I'm not sure if it will help, but have you taken a look at the margins in the page setup? I don't work with PowerPoint all that often, but I sometimes have similar problems in word (especially if the page numbers are in the footer). Sometimes I have to make the bottom margin a little smaller. And sometime it helps (in Word) to add a line below the page number - you can make it small by changing the font size.

Good luck finding your missing numbers!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor making page numbers "unprintable"

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »