(32): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Trados 7)
论题张贴者: ahmadwadan.com
ahmadwadan.com
ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
沙特阿拉伯
Local time: 04:21
English英语译成Arabic阿拉伯语
+ ...
Jun 13, 2006

- Trados Workbench Version 7

This problem happens when I press ALT+* to go on automatic translation although TM matches source 100% so I have to press ALT+Home & ALT+(+) from time to time to after I choose the next segment manually.

Any idea?
Thank you in advance

tectranslate ITS GmbH
tectranslate ITS GmbH
Local time: 03:21
German德语
+ ...
Virus Scanner? Jun 13, 2006

Do you have a virus scanner running in the background? We use G-Data Antivirenkit 2006 and it keeps causing us a lot of trouble with "file in use" messages.

You might try rebooting your PC, disabling the virus scanner for a while and see if the problem goes away. If it does, you know it's the virus scanner.

HTH,
B

ahmadwadan.com
ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
沙特阿拉伯
Local time: 04:21
English英语译成Arabic阿拉伯语
+ ...
主题发起人
Yes I have but... Jun 15, 2006

tectranslate wrote:

Do you have a virus scanner running in the background? We use G-Data Antivirenkit 2006 and it keeps causing us a lot of trouble with "file in use" messages.

You might try rebooting your PC, disabling the virus scanner for a while and see if the problem goes away. If it does, you know it's the virus scanner.

HTH,
B

Thank you tectranslate, yeh I have Symantec AntiVirus and I disabled it but it did not work.

Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

(32): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Trados 7)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »