论题张贴者: Francesca moletta
Francesca moletta
Francesca moletta
意大利
Local time: 01:36
English英语译成Italian意大利语
+ ...
Sep 8, 2004

Can anybody explain to me how to count repetitions on a ALREADY translated file?

I have already translated the file and updated the TM; now I would like to know how many words I actually translated and how many words had 100& matches.

I clicked on Analysis and I got some figures ... but I don't know how to interpret them correctly.

I'm also afraid I should have done that BEFORE translating.

Moreover, how do you charge repetitions?

... See more
Can anybody explain to me how to count repetitions on a ALREADY translated file?

I have already translated the file and updated the TM; now I would like to know how many words I actually translated and how many words had 100& matches.

I clicked on Analysis and I got some figures ... but I don't know how to interpret them correctly.

I'm also afraid I should have done that BEFORE translating.

Moreover, how do you charge repetitions?

Thank you very much
Collapse

Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
波兰
Local time: 01:36
正式会员 (自2004)
English英语译成Polish波兰语
SITE LOCALIZER
Simple solution... Sep 8, 2004

Create an empty TM, and analyze your files against that. You will not have any hits except the repetitions.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

repetition counting

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »