Poll: How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?
论题张贴者: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
网站工作人员
Sep 12

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
葡萄牙
Local time: 09:28
正式会员 (自2007)
English英语译成Portuguese葡萄牙语
+ ...
N/A Sep 12

I have been having more time off than I like for lack of work. Anyway, during the years when I had plenty of work, there was no need to notify my clients as I used to take time off on weekends, a day or two for a special occasion or at the end of a very large project, if possible. I did notify my regular customers 2 weeks prior when I had a surgical procedure.

 
Alexandra Speirs
Alexandra Speirs  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:28
Italian意大利语译成English英语
+ ...
time off a thing of the past Sep 12

With the shortage of work these days, when I have any "time off" I take my laptop with me so that I don't miss the few jobs that come my way.
I can usually fit anything in easily enough, working from my daughter's house or my sister's.
I can always juggle delivery times if we're on the road.


Maria Laura Curzi
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

本论坛的版主
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?






Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »