Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?
论题张贴者: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
网站工作人员
Sep 19

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
德国
Local time: 20:13
正式会员 (自2009)
English英语译成German德语
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seemless flow Sep 19

This is all that it takes to guarantee customer's satisfaction.

Shahid Alom
Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
葡萄牙
Local time: 19:13
正式会员 (自2007)
English英语译成Portuguese葡萄牙语
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seamless flow Sep 19

I am not an interpreter, but during the years I worked in the European Union institutions I had the opportunity to appreciate the work of interpreters, particularly during sessions of the European Parliament and the plenary assemblies of the Committee of the Regions and the Economic and Social Committee. I am always struck by the speed and mental agility with which interpreters work, whereas I, as a translator, need time to process a text…

Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

本论坛的版主
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »