Poll: How do you announce new services to existing clients?
论题张贴者: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
网站工作人员
Sep 20

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How do you announce new services to existing clients?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
德国
Local time: 20:13
正式会员 (自2009)
English英语译成German德语
+ ...
In an email Sep 20

Either I send them a separate email or I start an invoice email in the first paragraph with a detailed announcement.

 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
葡萄牙
Local time: 19:13
正式会员 (自2007)
English英语译成Portuguese葡萄牙语
+ ...
Email Sep 20

I started offering transcreation some 10 years ago and I announced this new service to my long-standing customers through direct email. I currently have no plans to offer more than translation, transcreation, editing, proofreading. I’ve been doing PEMT for 5 years at the request of two clients. I’m not happy doing it, but that’s life, one has to adapt…

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

本论坛的版主
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How do you announce new services to existing clients?






Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »