For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Corso Base per Principianti su WORDFAST-PRO, CAT TOOLS

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Corso Base per Principianti su WORDFAST-PRO, CAT TOOLS ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

tradu-grace
tradu-grace  Identity Verified
意大利
Local time: 04:41
English英语译成Italian意大利语
+ ...
I've just remembered I've got another commitment Saturday 21th May 18, 2011

Hi Paolo,
I've registered so far but unfortunately I've got another commitment the same day, and I was almost on the "brink" to forget it. However, as I'm still interested, would it be possible to be informed about this kind of - in person course - in Milan in the coming future? TIA tradugrace

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
网站工作人员
Notification settings May 19, 2011

Hello tradugrace,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

I see that according to your profile settings, you have chosen the following option "I want to be notified about translation-related events in my area.", therefore you should receive notifications about events as soon as they are announced at the website.

To check your email preferences please follow: S
... See more
Hello tradugrace,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

I see that according to your profile settings, you have chosen the following option "I want to be notified about translation-related events in my area.", therefore you should receive notifications about events as soon as they are announced at the website.

To check your email preferences please follow: Settings Tab from the main profile page, http://www.proz.com/?sp=profile&sp_mode=settings&eid_s= , => Notification settings => Email preferences => Other Notifications Tab.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

本论坛的版主
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corso Base per Principianti su WORDFAST-PRO, CAT TOOLS

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »