This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
moni79 (X) 意大利 Local time: 22:16 German德语译成Italian意大利语 + ...
Information
Mar 19, 2014
I'd like to know if this course is specific for people who are already professional translators or if it can be useful also to people who are starting now to study to become translators. I'd like to become a translator of technical texts but I'm still studying and I don't have any experience in this field. Thank you, regards Monica
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Gary Smith Lawson 西班牙 Local time: 22:16 正式会员 (自2007) Spanish西班牙语译成English英语 + ...
Information
Mar 20, 2014
Hi. Thanks for your question. It is indeed aimed at people with little experience of technical and scientific texts in order to give them a basis. Regards, Gary Smith.
moni79 wrote:
I'd like to know if this course is specific for people who are already professional translators or if it can be useful also to people who are starting now to study to become translators. I'd like to become a translator of technical texts but I'm still studying and I don't have any experience in this field. Thank you, regards Monica
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.